Money Plant in Hanging Basket
Rated 2.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
It is called the money plant simply because it has round, plump, flat leaves that might, with a bit of imagination, look like a coin! This plant is usually kept as a dwarf in the house but can be grown in the garden too. The belief is that while it thrives, one would never be short of money and the hanging basket just add more to the beauty
Send it as a gift! Add a gift message during checkout
All India Delivery
- Plant Size: Approximately 5 inches in overall height, from bottom of pot to top leaf and 4-8 inches spread
- Other name(s): Scindapsus aureus, Pothos, Silver vine, Devil’s ivy
- Plant Type:
- Air Purifier: Yes (Money plant comes in NASA air purifier list)
- Plant Placement: Indoors
- Bloom Season: Throughout the year
- Maximum Reachable Height: up to 20 meters
- Difficulty: Easy to grow and low maintenance
- Plant: Money Plant (Green) (1)
- Pot: 8 inch Round Plastic Basket (white or Black) (1)
- All images displayed are of real products
- Though it is advised to use the images for reference purpose only
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability and based on climate, age, height and season
- The actual delivery time may differ depending on the availability of the product
- Place in a bright area
- Some direct sunlight is fine
- Water lightly only after it gets dry once every 3-4 weeks, depending on conditions
- Water at the base of the plant and not the leaves because they can easily rot
- Never over-water
- Let its soil dry out between watering
- During the growing season, fertilize once a month with a liquid plant food at half strength, but skip fertilizer in the winter
1 review for Money Plant in Hanging Basket
Bunny Ear Cactus
Yuvika Jesingh –
its totally different from the picture shown!
Thank you for reviewing the product. We feel sorry for the bad experience.
We are waiting for your response on the email.
We ensure that the best possible solution will be provided.